Botswana
Bulletin – Special Edition
"Shocked"
December
30, 2013
Normally
I would start out my prayer letters with enthusiastic greetings and possibly a
joke or two. Somehow that seems
inappropriate now. I have just received
news from my family today that my Mother had a heart attack last night and
passed away. Her funeral is being
planned for this weekend. I’m currently
on holiday in Cape Town, South Africa but I have arranged to fly back home to
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I will be
arriving in Edmonton late on New Years Day.
I’m not sure how long I will be staying in Canada but I imagine I’ll be
around for at least a month. I’ll contact
you all when I know more.
Sorry
to share such sad news during a time normally reserved for hope and joy. However, the reality is I can have hope and
joy knowing that my Mother is now at peace with the Lord. The news has been shocking, but I am glad
that I have the Lord to lean on as well as all of you. Please keep myself and my family in your
prayers during this difficult time.
Sincerely,
Graham
Crawford <><
Please
visit my blog site at: botsbulletin.blogspot.com
For
more info on SIM Canada visit: www.sim.ca
For
more info on Flying Mission visit: www.flyingmission.org
The
opinions expressed in this letter are my own opinions. They are not necessarily the opinions or
views of my employers, SIM or Flying Mission.

We are really sorry to hear about this, Graham. Can't imagine how difficult this is for you and your family. We will be praying for peace and comfort over you and of course, safe travels.
ReplyDeletewith love, Russ and Carmen